* Keeley Modded Pedal 시리즈는 Boss/Ibanez/Vox/Dunlop 등등의 페달을 기반으로 모디파이된 제품이며, 따라서 페달의 원산지가 미국이 아니라 일본,혹은 대만 등지인 경우가 대부분이라 한-미 FTA로 인한 관세면제가 적용되지 않는 제품입니다. 구매대행을 하셔도 마찬가지로 관세와 부가세를 지불하셔야 하며, 이를 감안하고 구매대행가와 비교해 보시면 저희의 인하된 가격이 구매대행가보다 싸다는 것을 아실 수 있을 것입니다!
Description - Really popular Keeley mod, takes 10-14 days to build and/or modify units!
The Legendary TS9, THE Tube Screamer! A History making pedal! How can it be better?!?!? Well, in may ways folks! Read on.... See just how far we can take it to the limit of tone nirvana!
Did you Catch the Music at the Football Game in New Orleans? U2's the EDGE had our TS9 MOD PLUS up there according to Master Guitar Tech and Player Dallas!!!
You might ask, "How fully natural, warm, and sweet does our regular TS9 sound?" Peter Frampton had me modify his TS808 to my specs. I felt wild doing it but heck, he loved it so much he is sending me his other ones! Thanks again Peter, nice working with you. Jon Herington of Steely Dan uses this deluxe mod, Ike Willis of Frank Zappa uses this mod! Dude, come on...this is THE Mod To Have!
THIS IS NOT YOUR BASIC CLASSIC 808 Mod, It's much more, read on Tube Screamer fans!
Well, LARRY CRANE is using one as his main pedal! Yep, Guitarist for John Mellencamp for 15 years, he defined heartland rock and a guitar tone for it. Larry earned his elite sideman status by working with such artists as Steve Earle, Rosanne Cash, Bonnie Raitt, Lou Reed, John Prine, William Golden, John Fogerty, and legendary producer Bob Johnston, among others. Please do yourself a favor and visit his site! LARRY CRANE
Keeley Effects use the TI RC4558P like the old TS808 and they all come with a BLUE LED.
* I have the TI RC4558P integrated circuit for your Ibanez Ts-9. This is what came in some early TS808 pedals. This will give your pedal TRUE TS808 sound. Many collectors agree that the TS808 with the TI4558P chip are some of the finest sounding pedals in the production. See photo of a TS808 circuit below. This is the same type pedal SRV used.
* We START with the TS808 mods. They include the change of IC to a really nice sounding one, better than the JRC in my opinion and that of most regular users. We also change the output resistors, but don't use noisy carbon comp resistors. They don't add tone! They add noise and they are not within a close tolerance. It is an engineering/physics fact that these types of parts will add noise to your system. We use metal film resistors, only wire wound resistors (which won't fit in your pedal) would have a chance of being quieter!
* PLUS, we increase the bass response so that it it is not cut off. A TS9 with full bass response, how sweet and full sounding! We increase the overdrive range. Players stated they wanted to have either more gain on the TS9 or the ability for it to clean up better when the drive was set at zero. We did that. You now have the best of both worlds! CLEANER when turned down and TWICE THE GAIN AND DRIVE when turned up with all of the stock TS808 sounds in the middle. Beautiful vocal sweet woman tone in the mid-section!
* METAL FILM FOR HIGHER FIDELITY AND A MORE CONSISTENT SOUND FROM PEDAL TO PEDAL. As your guitar sound goes from one stage of your pedal to the next part (for example; Drive stage, to the Tone Control Stage, to the Buffer Stage), Ibanez used electrolytics to couple it. Well, there is a much less harsh sounding way of doing that. Use metal film caps! We also use metal film in the tone circuit for added fidelity. Is it a small difference, yes! Is it worth it? YES, every little section of your pedal is made up and these improvements don't just add up, they multiply!